Information For Landlords
Become a Landlord
Below, you'll find links and downloadable documents for those interested in becoming a Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) landlord. Please review this information and if you have questions, please contact us.
If you are a participating landlord, you should have received account login information for secure online access to your Housing Choice Voucher account. Participating landlords enrolled in Direct Deposit can now reconcile monthly accounts using realtime account information.
Along with managing your Housing Assistance Payments, the new website also makes it much easier for participating landlords to keep in close touch with DHA's inspections department, including schedule monitoring and messaging.
Using your login information, CLICK HERE To access the landlord website, which is on a secure server. (You will be leaving the DHA informational website)
Available Downloads & Links
- 6-29-17 Landlord Workshop (145.3K)
- 2016 Administrative Plan Summary of Proposed Changes (HCV) (291.5K)
- Mayors Challenge FAQ (329.3K)
- Frequently Asked Questions about HCV (rev. 2-2016) (197.5K)
- Direct Deposit form (rev. 2-2016) (174.9K)
- Housing Quality Standards Checklist (rev. 2-2016) (82.6K)
- Public Notice for HCV Admin Plan 2015 (171.4K)
- HCV HQS Inspections Checklist (138.3K)
- City of Durham PRIP Map (396.6K)
- GOSECTION8.com ~ Marketing for Landlords/Property Listings for Tenants
- HCV Program Business Process (20.6K)
- Family Obligations for HCV (35.3K)
- The Housing Choice Voucher Triangle - a 3-way partnership (plus one) (30.5K)
- NC Housing Finance Agency
Some documents on the website are only provided in PDF format and do require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.