DHA Resident Council Election Jan 31st to Feb 3rd
DHA Resident Council Election
January 31st - February 3rd
Voting will be done electronically and by drop off ballot in the property management office. If you are interested in running for a position, information found below.
Resident Council Positions Available:
- President: The President shall preside over all meetings, represent the Resident Council in all matters and shall have such other powers and duties consistent with these By-Laws. The President shall serve as an ex-officio member of all committees and the Resident Advisory Board.
- Vice President: The Vice President shall assist the President in carrying out his/her duties, perform those duties when the President is absent, and assume those duties until a successor is elected in the event that the President becomes incapacitated, resigns or is removed by recall.
- Secretary: The Secretary shall keep accurate records of the acts and proceedings of all meetings of the Resident Council, give all notices required by the By-Laws, make the Board report at the Membership meetings.
- Treasurer: The Treasurer shall receive funds, pay bills, report to the Membership on the financial status of the Resident Council, and prepare all requested or required Resident Council reports, budgets or documents.
- Alternate: The Alternate Board Member shall serve either as the Assistant to the Treasurer or Secretary of the Board or both and fill-in the position if either the Secretary or Treasurer become unavailable to fulfill their duties.