Oct 3rd at Cornwallis - IFE Women's Mobile Clinic Health Screens
Women's Health - IFE (I'm Fully Empowered) Women's Mobile Clinic will be doing health screens and talking about HIV prevention at Cornwallis:
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
You Can Take Control of Your Health in Your Own Neighborhood!
I'm Fully Empowered (IFE) Women's Mobile Clinic IFE4Her is Coming!
Specific (only) mobile clinic services available:
- Check blood sugar levels
- Check blood pressure levels
- Get an HIV test
- Talk to a provider about Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
Things you can do to stay healthy:
- If you have diabetes or pre-diabetes, checking your blood sugar.
- If you have hypertension, checking your blood pressure.
- If you are sexually active, knowing your HIV status and prevention options.
Women's Health Research Study
Are you a woman living in DHA interested in any of these four free health services?
Book an appointment with our mobile van for any of these four services only:
- Blood pressure check
- Blood glucose check
- HIV testing
- A PrEP consultation
You are eligible if:
- You are a woman aged 18 or older
- A Durham Housing Authority (DHA) Resident