Help Us Improve the Bus Service!
Help Us Improve the Bus Service - Take the Survey by September 1st!
Email Durham Triangles RTP
Project code 5850
GoDurham & GoTriangle Short Range Transit Plans
Share your input on the proposed bus route ideas by September 1, 2023.
There are several ways to provide your input on bus route ideas in Durham and Orange County:
- Take the Online Survey
- Attend a Pop-up Event (Full details on the GoForward page)
- Attend a Focus Group
- Email Durham Triangles RTP
- Call us at 512-580-8850 and enter code 5850 to leave a voicemail
We need your input to update the Short-Range Transit Plans, which will determine how the bus network will be improved in 2024 to 2028. Following the vision laid out in the Durham County, Orange County, and Wake County Transit Plans, we plan to expand the bus network by providing:
- More frequent bus routes that arrive every 15 minutes
- More bus service throughout the day and at night
- More direct connections to key destinations
- Proposed Route Ideas
- GoTriangle Proposed Bus Route Ideas through 2028