Become a Landlord
Below, you'll find links and downloadable documents for those interested in becoming a Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) landlord. Please review this information and if you have questions, please contact us.
If you are a participating landlord, you should have received account login information for secure online access to your Housing Choice Voucher account. Participating landlords enrolled in Direct Deposit can now reconcile monthly accounts using realtime account information.
Along with managing your Housing Assistance Payments, the new website also makes it much easier for participating landlords to keep in close touch with DHA's inspections department, including schedule monitoring and messaging.
Using your login information, CLICK HERE to access the landlord website, which is on a secure server. (You will be leaving the DHA informational website.)
- 2021 Utilities Allowance - Piedmont Electric
- 2021 Utility Allowance - Duke Power
- 2021 Payment Standards
- Request for Rent Change (COMING SOON)
- Frequently Asked Questions about HCV (rev. 2-2016)
- Direct Deposit Form (rev. 2-2016) (COMING SOON)
- Housing Quality Standards Checklist (rev. 2-2016)
- HCV HQS Inspections Checklist
- City of Durham PRIP Map (COMING SOON)
- GoSection8.com - Marketing for Landlords/Property Listings for Tenants
- HCV Program Business Process (COMING SOON)
- Family Obligations to HCV
- The Housing Choice Voucher Triangle - A 3-way Partnership (plus one)
- NC Housing Finance Agency